Understanding SHPO: A Primer for Library Construction Projects Online
This webinar is designed for public and association libraries and library systems to learn more about the process of submitting a library construction project to funding from the State Aid for Library Construction program. Do you know that all library buildings 50 years or age and older require SHPO (State Historic Preservation Office) approval in order to be submitted for funding? Join SHPO staff and learn about the process.
This session will be recorded and archived on the DLD Webinars page.
- Overview – SED MOU, Nancy Herter
- Building Search, Erin Czernecki
- CRIS Steps 1-5, Tim Lloyd
- CRIS Step 6, Erin Czernecki
- CRIS Additional Info, Weston Davey
- Process Completion, Weston Davey
- Questions and Answers
Contact: Natalie McDonough, Library Development Specialist